turned 54
became a grandma for the 10th time
worked a lot of overtime
taught young womens (mia maids)
made two quilt tops, finished one of them
went to Alaska for Christmas warmest day was 5 below!
threw a bridal shower for Chaulle
went to Spokane for Chaulle's wedding
lost a few pounds...still trying to loose more
I know that there are some more things, but my brain is dead right now. Each of those highlights have great stories behind them. I had a blast in Alaska, not becasue we went to tons of places, but because I spent time with my sister Alisa, Bob and my cute daddy. I missed Christmas with my family, but they managed to have a great Christmas without me.

2 comments:
an update?!? is this some sort of cruel april fool's day joke?!? wait, you really did update your blog, didn't you? i'm sooooo excited...and i just can't hide it...HOORAY!
like april, i thought for sure it was an april fool's thing that you were posting! YAY! that quilt turned out beautiful, i don't think i ever saw it finished.
you're so talented like that - i wish the sewing gene hadn't skipped a generation. :)
love you!
Post a Comment